Instructions / Accessing PDF Files
With some web browsers, Users can view PDF files directly (running Acrobat Reader within the browser); otherwise, Users can download the PDF file from the web site to their computer, then view it with Acrobat Reader.
If you do not have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer, clicking on the "Get Acrobat Reader" button (provided below) will take you to the Adobe web site, there simple instructions will allow you to download it.
Options when Viewing PDF Files
- PDFs allow you to "zoom" in and out to view a page at different sizes (levels of "magnification");
- the AWM images contain extensive detail in many cases, which you should be able to see by zooming in.
- PDFs can include multiple pages;
- use the Acrobat Reader navigation tools to move within the PDF document.
- You can print a PDF - note the Fit to Page option, which will shrink/enlarge the PDF page to fit on the printed page.